Thursday, October 10, 2013

Things I Love Thursdays: Pumpkin Everything

I love fall for many reasons (the fashion, the crisp air, the crunchable leaves, etc.) but one of my absolute favorite things about autumn is pumpkin season. It's probably a good thing pumpkins aren't available year-round, because I'd likely get sick of them. But I love going to the pumpkin patch, roasting pumpkin seeds, making pumpkin pie, sipping on a nice hot pumpkin steamer, and even pumpkin decorations. Here are a few of my favorite things from around the Web.

Adorable (albeit worthless) 2" velvet pumpkins from Catbird.

This ridiculously amazing pumpkin meringue pie from Martha Stewart.


Gorgeous glass pumpkins from LukeGilveyGlass.

Pumpkin macarons from Trader Joe's? Say what?!

Jack as a pumpkin...er, baby.

Normally I skip the whipped cream on my Starbucks drinks. Not on this puppy.


I have neither the time, nor the patience (nor the pumpkin), but still...

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Darn you! Now I need to make that pie. I'll report back on how delicious it is (or not) using the fresh pumpkin puree garnered from acquiring too many pumpkins at the pumpkin patch last week.