Thursday, January 26, 2012

Things I Love Thursdays: Hermes Wallpaper

Okay kids, this is gonna be brief, but I just had to share this with my book-loving (and horse-loving!) friends. How gorgeous is this?


It's Hermes wallpaper, an "illustrated depiction of the fashion house's library of equestrian books in Paris." Who wouldn't want a wall covered in THAT? Okay, there's probably a lot of people who wouldn't, but guess what - I do! Horses, books, and varying shades of blue. What's not to love?

5 comments:

Sarah said...

But does it come in pink?

Jennie Bennett said...

My husband would never let me put that up, but I totally would :)

Mara Rae said...

Yeah, mine either. He also wasn't too pleased that I accidentally posted this to his Facebook account instead of mine :P

Mara Rae said...

no, but there's this scarf:
http://dustyburrito.blogspot.com/2009/09/book-print.html

Sarah said...

Perfect!