Thursday, January 19, 2012

Things I Love Thursdays: Query Contests

Hi all! I realize I've been quiet this week, which is due to the fact that I'm visiting my parents in Washington State and I prefer not to blog on vacation. BUT there's always an exception. Meredith Barnes over at La Vie en Prose (I wrote about her fabulous Ask An Agent forums here) is offering query critiques to anyone who mentions one of her selected author's books. I can't speak personally for these books, since I haven't read them, but I'm choosing to post a link to Dan Streib's books, since he's a veteran and I've got a soft spot for veterans. Also, his books sound intriguing (Meredith described the main character as James-Bond-meets-Anderson-Cooper, and I also have a major soft spot for Anderson Cooper). 

So, without further ado, here is the link
http://www.amazon.com/Dan-Streib/e/B006TJPGOG/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_pop_1

I hope at least some of you will check it out. And here's a link to the contest, in case any of my writing friends want to enter! 

Tomorrow I'm hoping for an exciting Foreign Service Friday, since we should be getting "The List" any minute. Stay tuned!

No comments: