Thursday, January 12, 2012

Things I Love Thursdays: The Seven Year Pen

This isn't going to be a regular thing, so don't get too excited out there (kidding), but since I'm not sure if I'll have time to post tomorrow, I thought I'd do something a little different this week. Besides, I can never resist the opportunity for a good alliteration!

For my very first Things I Love Thursdays (which is a lot like Weekly Inspiration, I'll admit, just less in-depth), I'm excited to tell you about The Seven Year Pen. Sarah actually discovered this little cutie, but once I saw her adorable white pen with tiny black Wayfarers on it I had to have one for myself. Not only does this pen last seven years, it writes awesomely, and it's great for the environment (the packaging said something about the millions of pens that are thrown out ever day, but I can't remember the statistics). But most importantly, they're freaking adorable. Sarah got me the turquoise one with the whale. Aren't they the cutest thing ever?? I've got my eye on the one with the feather. Totally worth the eight dollar price tag (especially if you're not the one paying for it).

5 comments:

Peggy Eddleman said...

I LOVE cool different pens! Especially when they aren't like the other fifty in my drawer. One that I can call "MY pen." The one I ALWAYS grab.

Cacy said...

I love the mustachioed and geek glasses hipster pens! They just need one with a thin plain scarf around it. Or maybe an "I heart ink" one!

Carrie Butler said...

Those are too stinkin' cute! Thanks for sharing about them! :)

Jennie Bennett said...

so cute! I LOVE it!

Mara Rae said...

Peggy - I've already told my husband to keep his mitts off this one! It's that good.

Cacy - They should TOTALLY make a pen with a tiny plaid scarf!! Or maybe we should just start a company called "Pen Scarfs" and make tiny scarfs. We could sell them for $10 each on Etsy :)

Glad you guys like my pen find (which was really my sister's pen find, but she never blogs so I get to pretend it was my pen find). I'm contemplating doing more Things I Love Thursdays. Easiest blog post I've ever written!