Thursday, April 25, 2013

Things I Love Thursdays: Ruche

I'm not sure if I should love Kim or hate her a little for sending me the link to Ruche this morning, since it's full of adorableness but is also sure to make its way to the top of my procrastination list, right up there with ModCloth. In fact, some of the same items are available on both websites, which just proves that if you're a ModCloth lover, you need to get yourself over to Ruche, stat. Unless you have work to do, in which case, avoid it like the plague.

Here are just a few of the items I'm coveting at the moment:


Adorable sleeveless blouses (the one on the left has camels on it!)


Dresses that go from day to night


Peplum sleeveless tops and colorful flats (loving yellow and red right now)



The perfect peach and cream ensemble.








No comments: