Thursday, October 16, 2014

Things I Love Thursdays: Llamas!

I haven't done one of my "compilation of cute things I want" posts in a while, so I thought it was about time I share my latest obsession. Just as pre-Russia I was all about the onion domes, these days I'm getting in the mood for Peru with items featuring my favorite fluffy South American quadrupeds (okay, okay, alpacas and chinchillas are up there, too).

For some reason, Modcloth has a plethora of llama items, but these two in particular caught my eye:



Who doesn't need a llama scarf, I ask you? Or a llama pendant, like this one from UnforgettableJules?



Nice Things has the CUTEST llama stuff, like these bags:




Plus this llama dress. I'd wear this whole outfit:



Even J. Crew loves llamas (and really, whats not to love?):




No comments: